Revised: January 7, 2021
We consider the privacy of your information to be one of the most important elements in our relationship with you and one we take very seriously.
Device – Any device including a desktop, PC, Apple computer, laptop, smart phone, tablet, VR headhear, or any other device used with our service.
Program – Software running on a device designed for end-users.
2. Data Collection
- Viable Software applications may require personal information to gain access to services, authorization, licenses, or features.
- Viable Software does not collect data for marketing or advertising purposes.
- Data is stored locally on your own device and is not shared with anyone. This data pertains to the program and is required to make the service work.
- Collected data is used to run Viable Software programs. It is used to complete financial transactions ensuring appropriate legal use of Viable Software and services.
3. Data Protection
- Viable Software does not share your information with any third parties.
- A signed agreement by both parties is required to share information between Viable Software and you.
- All Viable Software program data is automatically backed up.
- Viable Software encrypts data transmission using transport layer security.
- We do not send you unsolicited information.
- We perform routine maintenance ensuring the latest security features are integrated into Viable Software systems. Notifications are sent out to clients for maintenance sessions during non-business hours.