Viable Software, LLC brings over ten years of experience working with the government developing technical solutions to better serve our country.
Viable Software, LLC provides services for the following North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) codes.
511210 - Software Publishers
Viable Software, LLC carries out operations necessary for producing and distributing computer software. We design, document, assist in installation, and providing support services to our software purchasers.
519130 - Internet Publishing
Our establishment will publish your business information online on the world wide web.
541512 - Computer Systems Design Services
With your goals in mind, Viable Software, LLC designs and intergrates computer hardware and software. We provide installation, training, and support for the systems.
611420 - Computer Training
Viable Software, LLC provides computer training in computer programming, computerized business systems, software packages, administrative commands, ect. Training is offered at educational institutions, clients offices, home, or remotely.
518210 - Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services
We provide web hosting, application hosting, and data processing online for your business. Your custom programs be hosted online or integrated into private local networks. Also, hosting plans include annual, monthly, annual backups of your data.
522320 - Financial Transactions Processing, Reserve, and Clearinghouse Activities
Viable Software, LLC provides services for online credit card transactions. The system authorizes credit cards and transfers funds to client accounts.
541511 - Custom Computer Programming Services
- Applications software programming services
- Computer program or software development
- Computer programming services
- Computer software analysis and design services
- Software analysis and design services
- Web (i.e., Internet) page design services
541513 - Computer Facilities Management Services
We provide on-site management and operation of clients’ computer systems and/or data processing facilities. We can come to you and provide upgrades, fixes, patchesw, ect.
Viable Software, LLC has professional experience developing software for the Navy.
- Development of real time situational awareness displays.
- Experience with Navy sonar or command and control systems or
commercial acoustical systems.
- Knowledge of sensors and underwater acoustic systems.
Designed and Developed
- Signal processing radar systems
- Data interfaces used for manipulating and modeling signal processing flows
- Software plans to be used during formal Government Acceptance Testing
- System architecture for custom signal processing applications.
- DSR/GD Middleware
- Web Services
Recognized in department’s 2017 spring news issue article for a successful MH-60R controller integration test on a new platform. The MH-60R controller software was developed in 2014 on a
Active Security Clearance
- On site engineering support
- End user support
- Maintainable and reliable software
- Software configuration management support
- Provide on site technical guidance or support for the development or troubleshooting of systems
- System integration
- Analyze system models including context, behavioral, data, object, and structured models
- IA, CSWF Support
- Technical management
- Consult with customers or other departments on project status, proposals and technical issues such as software design and maintenance
- Confer with data processing and project managers to obtain information on limitations and capabilities for data processing projects
- Provide users with technical support for computer problems
- Assign and review the work of system analysts, programmers, and other computer-related workers
- Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met
Training and Consulting
- Software consulting
- Quality assurance
- Training support
The team has experience providing agile software development solutions for the government.
We're Here To Help!
44 Metacomet Ave.
Swansea, MA 02777
M-F: 8am - 6pm