Viable Software is registered in SAM (System for Award Management) for federal contract work.
Viable Software, LLC provides services for the following North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) codes.
511210 - Software Publishers
Viable Software, LLC carries out operations necessary for producing and distributing computer software. We design, document, assist in installation, and providing support services to our software purchasers.
519130 - Internet Publishing
Our establishment will publish your business information online on the world wide web.
541512 - Computer Systems Design Services
With your goals in mind, Viable Software, LLC designs and intergrates computer hardware and software. We provide installation, training, and support for the systems.
541715 - Research and Development
Viable Software personnel have over twenty years of experience creating high end computer systems for projects with large data sets. We apply modern computer and hardware research to create viable data solutions that strengthen your business model.
611420 - Computer Training
Viable Software provides computer training in computer programming, computerized business systems, software packages, administrative commands, etc. Training is offered at educational institutions, clients offices, home, or remotely.
518210 - Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services
We provide web hosting, application hosting, and data processing online for your business. Your custom programs be hosted online or integrated into private local networks. Hosting plans include data backup and recovery.
522320 - Financial Transactions Processing, Reserve, and Clearinghouse Activities
Viable Software provides services for online credit card transactions. The authorization services transfer funds to client accounts. All transaction systems are PCI compliant.
541511 - Custom Computer Programming
- Applications software programming services
- Computer program or software development
- Computer programming services
- Computer software analysis and design services
- Software analysis and design services
- Web (i.e., Internet) page design services
541513 - Computer Facilities Management Services
We provide on-site management and operation of clients’ computer systems and/or data processing facilities. We can come to you and provide upgrades, fixes, patches, etc.
IoT Development Expertise
We create simple solutions for complicated problems.
- On site engineering support
- End user support
- Maintainable and reliable software
- Software configuration management support
- Provide on site technical guidance or support for the development or troubleshooting of systems
- System integration
- Analyze system models including context, behavioral, data, object, and structured models
- Project Support
- Technical management
- Consult with customers or other departments on project status, proposals and technical issues such as software design and maintenance
- Confer with data processing and project managers to obtain information on limitations and capabilities for data processing projects
- Provide users with technical support for computer problems
- Assign and review the work of system analysts, programmers, and other computer-related workers
- Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met
Training and Consulting
- Software consulting
- Quality assurance
- Training support
- Development of real time situational awareness displays
- Several years of on-the-job training
- Knowledge of sensors and acoustic systems
- Data interfaces used for manipulating and modeling processing flows
- Software plans to be used during formal Government Acceptance Testing
- System architecture for custom processing applications