- Viable Software is an equal opportunity employer.
- We prohibit employee discrimination.
- We support the Black Lives Matter movement and believe racial equality should co-exist with all races.
Accountability and Growth
Each employee is self accountable for their own work and productivity. We work with employees to determine an optimal work/life balance that is best for the employee. We want you to have fun while engaging in a commitment to our customers. The teamwork environment offers continuous learning, improving, and innovation. We keep our solutions simple and remain honest to each other and customers.
Viable Software asks that its employees use this Sustainability Policy for any Viable Software services or products. We are committed to modeling sustainability throughout operations and activities. Viable Software inclusively defines sustainability, encompassing ecological and human health, social justice, and a better world for every generation.
We acknowledge the negative impacts of global climate change, and we are committed to minimizing greenhouse gas emissions. Our facility operates on green energy solar technology.
We recognize the positive social, health, and environmental impacts of using more sustainable transportation options:
- Minimizing employee commuting by supporting telecommuting.
- Encourage video teleconferencing when health issues arise.
Viable Software acknowledges the positive environmental impact of minimizing waste by diverting materials from landfills:
- Limit printing to an as need basis.
- A zero waste goal for our office, events, and conferences.